- Workouts - Play All
Entire Workout (57 min)
- Workouts - Play Separate
1. Warm-up (4 min)
2. Pectorals (3 min)
3. Triceps (4 min)
4. Biceps (4 min)
5. Deltoids (4 min)
6. Back (4 min)
7. Calves (4 min)
8. Outer Thighs (6 min)
9. Inner Thighs (4 min)
10. Hamstrings/Quads (4 min)
11. Quadriceps (4 min)
12. Gluteus (3 min)
13. Abdominals (3 min)
14. Cool-down (4 min)
Credits (1 min)
- Printable DVD Cover
Printable DVD Cover
Raising the Bar Digital Video
The Body Bar provides an effective and challenging alternative to traditional dumbbells.
Raising the Bar features a 60-minute (approx.) full-body workout using the Body Bar.
The Body Bar can add dynamic benefits to your workout including balance and coordination, and will complement equipment you now own.
You will keep your muscles challenged, your body guessing, and the results coming!
Dumbbells may be substituted for The Body Bar in many of the segments.
“The Body Bar provides an exciting alternative to dumbbells. With proper form, you will continue to increase your muscle tone and bone density. You'll welcome the challenge!”
- Margaret Richard
What You Will Get
- Unlimited access to streaming digital videos. Easily accessible from any computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Downloadable video files for offline viewing.
- Body Bar not included. May be ordered separately from Body Electric.
- THIS IS A DIGITAL VIDEO, NOT A DVD.
The Complete Body Bar Workout
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Non-impact muscle toning
- Increases muscle strength and bone density
- Develops balance and coordination